Podcast: Play in new window | Download
CAUTION: THESE NOTES CONTAIN SPOILERS!!
You are working a shift at EM Clerkship General when you are called to the waiting room by the charge nurse for a seizing patient.
- Temp 99.0F
- HR 97
- RR 16
- BP 120/80
- O2 90%
- Perform airway maneuvers to clear obstruction
- Administer IV Benzodiazepines
- Administer Hypertonic Saline
- Diagnose Anterior Shoulder Dislocation
- Perform & Describe Shoulder Reduction Procedure
ALiEM – Park Method for Anterior Shoulder Dislocation